October 5, 2013

2's & 3's October Sunday School Lessons

This is the 2's & 3's Sunday School lessons for October. We continue with the lessons about Samuel and obeying God.  Then it's about David helping his family
and how God cares for us.
 
Thank you,
Cindy Bare
2's & 3's Teacher
 
 
Unit 2:  I Can Know God Loves Me      Bible Verse:  I Love the Lord.  Psalm 116:1
 
October 6  Lesson 6   Helping at the Tabernacle        1 Samuel 1:28; 2:11, 18-21, 26
 
Samuel obeyed God by learning to be a helper at the Tabernacle.   We can be helpers, too.  We can be helpers to show how much we love the Lord. 
The Bible says, "I love the Lord."
 
Bible verse:  I Love the Lord.  Psalm 116:1
 
October 13   Lesson 7  Samuel Listens and Obeys    1 Samuel 3
           
The Bible says, "I love the Lord."  Samuel showed His love for the Lord by listening and obeying.  We can show that we love the Lord, too.  We can listen
to our moms and dads and teachers.  We can obey them, too.
 
Bible verse:  I Love the Lord.  Psalm 116:1
 
October 20  Lesson 8  Samuel Obeys God       1 Samuel 16:1-13
 
Samuel loved God.  Because he loved God, he obeyed Him and did what was right.  We can show our love for God by obeying, too.
The Bible says "I love the Lord."
 
Bible verse:  I Love the Lord.  Psalm 116:1
 

Unit 3:  I Can Show God's Love   Bible Verse:  With love, help each other.  Galatians 5:13
 
October 27   Lesson 9  David Helps His Family   1 Samuel 16:11-12, 18; 17:34-35
God took care of His people by giving them food and water in the desert.  God loves and cares for us, too, by giving us the
food and water we need.  God is so good!
 
Bible verse:  With love, help each other.  Galatians 5:13